Here are projects I've completed and some I've not yet started/completed.
They have a brief description as you can see... and I'm not sure what else
to write here so, enjoy!
- Super Basic HTML Form
- This is a super basic HTML form. It is done in only HTML.
- Fun fact! I use Vim for my coding and I learned how to use a macro to create
all those years in the dropdown box.
- CSS Selector Excersise
- This project looks like a mess but it was an excercise in selecting the proper
elstrongents and styling thstrong with CSS.
Be sure to read the text! It's my favorite Lorstrong Ipsum.
- CSS Styled Blog Post
- Here things are beginning to look a bit polished. Just using some HTML and CSS
to style this pretend blog post with more of my favorite dummy text.
- Score Keeper
where you can set what the winning point is. Each time a player gets a point,
press the button to give a point. Once the point limit is reached, the app stops.
- This was made with HTML and JS
- The Amazing RGB Color Guessing Game
- This was a fun and challenging project. HTML, CSS and JS
- Basically you try to guess the correct color based on the RGB values given.
- It was cool to program a bit more complex logic in this one. It also comes with animations!
- The Spice DataBase
- Ampache Music Server
- This is a music server powered by the open source program, Ampache
- To log in you can use the user: guestyou and the pass: guesswho
- To get started playing music, just click the "Smart Playlists" option under music
- Next, hover over the "All Songs on Random" playlist. A green play symbol will pop up.
Click that, and you are good to go!
- Cool Pro Tip: If you click the little eye thingy next to the play list, you will be greeted
by some sweet visuals to go along with the music
- Fishtown Families and Friends Club
- Linux Admin Automation/Graph Project